Bebe Rake Poster Bed
Item # 400RAKE
Sale Price: Call for Pricing
Combining the hand-carved accents with the sleek lines of the coveted Rake Bed; this four-poster is a winner head-to-toe!
Available Sizes: King and Queen
1. Bebe uses the only kiln-dried Northern Red Oak.
2. All face frames are solid oak and are joined with hidden screws to eliminate all surface repairs (resulting from visible fasteners).
3. No reconstituted wood products or synthetics are ever used on Bebe Furniture products.
4. All tops are 1 1/4" thick solid cherry wood.
5. Bebe uses 3/4" thick hi-grade, veneer core plywood for all their sides.
6. Bebe hand selects all the wood that is used in their tops and drawer fronts to ensure good color and grain match.
7. Bebe uses glue on all joints, using a solid screw and block assembly to secure them.
8. All drawer fronts are a solid 1" thick and have a French Dovetail construction for added strength and increased space inside the drawer.
9. All drawer fronts are hand stained and all drawer edges are fine cut and hand sanded to finish as well as the face.
10. All drawer bottoms are a full 1/4" thick.
11. All case pieces have a drawer guide system that consists of dual steel and ball bearing "Accuride" slides. Lifetime guaranteed.
12. Distinctive antique brass hardware - sheet formed with lacquer finish.
13. All drawers in all case pieces are lined with aromatic cedar for the protection of fine clothing and linens.
14. Exquisite velvet-lined, removable jewelry drawer and two lingerie drawers inside the dresser.
15. All mirrors are a full 1/4" thick and are of optical quality with beveled glass.
16. Each collection piece is hand-inspected at three production stages to ensure products meet strict quality control standards.
17. Each product is hand-sanded and hand-rub stained and wiped to achieve a warm lustrous finish.
18. Every collection piece is securely packed in a carton to ensure safe delivery.
19. Bebe installs a secretly located security box in every 7 drawer chest and nightstand for added privacy and security.
MADE IN AMERICA
WHAT IT MEANS TO BUY QUALITY FURNITURE THAT IS MADE IN THE U.S.A.
BEBE FURNITURE HAS BEEN CRAFTING HEIRLOOM QUALITY FURNITURE PRODUCTS HERE IN THIS COUNTRY FOR OVER TWO DECADES. WE ARE PROUD OF OUR CRAFTSMANSHIP AND WOODWORKING HERITAGE. WE STRIVE TO CONSISTENTLY CREATE A WORK OF ART IN EACH PIECE OF FURNITURE WE BUILD, SO IT CAN BE ENJOYED AND CHERISHED FOR OVER A CENTURY. AND THAT IS THE TEST WE SUBJECT EVERYONE OF OUR COLLECTION PIECES TO. BEBE FURNITURE PIECES ARE ENGINEERED AND CONSTRUCTED TO WEATHER THE TEST OF TIME SO THEY MAY ONE DAY BE A TREASURED ANTIQUE COLLECTIBLE IN YOUR FAMILY.
OUR PRODUCTS ARE DIFFERENT AND BUILT BETTER THAN OTHER PRODUCTS COMING FROM OVERSEAS IMPORTS BECAUSE:
BEBE FURNITURE IS A MANUFACTURER OF FINE OAK FURNITURE. IN THE MANUFACTURE OF OUR PIECES WE USE A VARIETY OF WOOD MATERIALS.
IN ADDITION TO USING SOLID OAK MATERIALS, WE ALSO UTILIZE OTHER MATERIALS SUCH AS OAK VENEERS, OAK PLYWOOD MATERIAL,
BIRCH DRAWER SIDES, PINE PLYWOOD BACKING, AND CEDAR PLYWOOD VENEERS. MATERIALS OTHER THAN SOLID OAKS ARE USE WHEN AND WHERE,
IT IS MORE DESIRABLE BASED ON THE WOODS NATURAL CHARACTERISTICS TO EXPAND AND CONTRACT. THESE PLYWOOD'S AND VENEERS OFFER,
A PRACTICAL SOLUTION TO THE MANUFACTURING CHALLENGES TO PRODUCING FURNITURE ITEMS IS THAT WITHSTAND NATURAL ELEMENTS AND THE TEST OF TIME.