Quantum Heater For Hardside Waterbed (US & European Models Available)
CONTROL: Solid State Control with Light
PAD:64 Gauge Precision Circuitry with Compensator
WATT:300 Watt Hardside
WARRANTY:5 Year Limited Warranty
THE TOUCH TEMP HEATER FEATURES:
Certified to Underwriter's Laboratories for Waterbed Heater Standards
18 Gauge power cord & Premier Control Base
32-guage Nickel/Copper flexible circuitry
Larger Pad with 64-guage Thermal Fused Duraflex® Vinyl
State-of-the-art Ultra sensitive electronic control that holds the temperature to + or - 1/8 degree of set point. Insures consistent and accurate temperature sensing and readout
Blow Out Price $77.97 FREE SHIPPING
Plug the heater control into outlet or plug the heating pad into heater control until reading below:
Ask a question about this product
Usually ships in:
- PLEASE READ the comprehensive instruction sheet packaged with your heater.
- DO NOT attempt to install a heater in a filled or partially filled mattress.
- We encourage plugging the power cord into a surge protector.
- Unroll the heating pad and reverse roll so as pad will then lay flat. DO NOT crease pad.
- Be sure that the pad and temperature sensor has not shifted over any cracks in the decking or foundation(s) after installing the liner and waterbed mattress.
- Begin to fill your watermattress to your desired sleep preference. After completion you can now plug your heater pad into your heater control. Now plug the heater power cord into a working surge protector.
- Be sure all components are plugged in securely.
- The energy efficient design heats at an average of a 1/4 to 1/2 degree per hour. Ideal settings are between 80° - 86°. PLEASE NOTE: turning your settings to 100° will not heat the water any faster. The unit may take 5-7 days to heat to the desired temperature based upon the water and room temperature.
- Heavy fiber beds may require 2 low watt heaters for proper temperature regulation.
- DO NOT use full watt designed heaters in any type of softside sleep system. (Be sure to use the correct heater for your type of sleep system - Hardside or Softside).
- DO NOT place heating pad on any foam or any other foreign material.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.