Quantum Heater For Hardside Waterbed (US & European Models Available)
CONTROL: Solid State Control with Light
PAD:64 Gauge Precision Circuitry with Compensator
WATT:300 Watt Hardside
WARRANTY:5 Year Limited Warranty
THE TOUCH TEMP HEATER FEATURES:
Certified to Underwriter's Laboratories for Waterbed Heater Standards
18 Gauge power cord & Premier Control Base
32-gauge Nickel/Copper flexible circuitry
Larger Pad with 64-gauge Thermal Fused Duraflex® Vinyl
State-of-the-art Ultra sensitive electronic control that holds the temperature to + or - 1/8 degree of set point. Ensures consistent and accurate temperature sensing and readout
Blow Out Price $89.95 FREE SHIPPING
Plug the heater control into an outlet or plug the heating pad into heater control until reading below:
Ask a question about this product
Usually ships in:
- PLEASE READ the comprehensive instruction sheet packaged with your heater.
- DO NOT attempt to install a heater in a filled or partially filled mattress.
- We encourage plugging the power cord into a surge protector.
- Unroll the heating pad and reverse roll so as the pad will then lay flat. DO NOT crease pad.
- Be sure that the pad and temperature sensor has not shifted over any cracks in the decking or foundation(s) after installing the liner and waterbed mattress.
- Begin to fill your water mattress to your desired sleep preference. After completion, you can now plug your heater pad into your heater control. Now plug the heater power cord into a working surge protector.
- Be sure all components are plugged in securely.
- The energy-efficient design heats at an average of a 1/4 to 1/2 degree per hour. Ideal settings are between 80° - 86°. PLEASE NOTE: turning your settings to 100° will not heat the water any faster. The unit may take 5-7 days to heat to the desired temperature based upon the water and room temperature.
- Heavy fiber beds may require 2 low-watt heaters for proper temperature regulation.
- DO NOT use full-watt designed heaters in any type of softside sleep system. (Be sure to use the correct heater for your type of sleep system - Hardside or Softside).
- DO NOT place the heating pad on any foam or any other foreign material.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.