Max Life - Artic Breeze - Spring Air Back Support Series
Chattam & Wells
Spring Air Back Supporter Gel Memory Foam
Every Spring Air mattress is made with the superior quality inner parts and is member of the working class built to rigorous standards. A mattress is the practically the most important piece of furnishings in your household. When it’s time to replace yours, consider a Spring Air Mattress at Cains Bedding & Waterbeds. A family tradition since 1984, offering the best for today’s consumers.
• Since 1926, Spring Air has been widely recognized for its innovative mattresses and sleep sets.
• Francis Karr, who founded the company, was himself a visionary. His free-end offset coil design, which adjusts to each sleeper’s weight, is now the most copied design in the bedding industry.
• In the late 1940s, the company introduced button-free technology, quilted surfaces and extra-supportive bedding materials.
• In 1953, Spring Air began producing its “Health Center” mattress which featured zones for different areas of the body.
• The Pillow Top mattress was introduced by Spring Air in 1973.
• With 4 billion dollars’ worth of Spring Air sleep sets sold at retail over the past 10 years, Spring Air has stayed true to quality, innovative design and value.
• Today, Spring Air has 13 domestic factories and 22 international licensees that operate in 32 countries worldwide.