Every Spring Air mattress is made with the superior quality inner parts and is member of the working class built to rigorous standards. A mattress is the practically the most important piece of furnishings in your household. When it’s time to replace yours, consider a Spring Air Mattress at Cains Bedding & Waterbeds. A family tradition since 1984, offering the best for today’s consumers.
• Since 1926, Spring Air has been widely recognized for its innovative mattresses and sleep sets.
• Francis Karr, who founded the company, was himself a visionary. His free-end offset coil design, which adjusts to each sleeper’s weight, is now the most copied design in the bedding industry.
• In the late 1940s, the company introduced button-free technology, quilted surfaces and extra-supportive bedding materials.
• In 1953, Spring Air began producing its “Health Center” mattress which featured zones for different areas of the body.
• The Pillow Top mattress was introduced by Spring Air in 1973.
• With 4 billion dollars’ worth of Spring Air sleep sets sold at retail over the past 10 years, Spring Air has stayed true to quality, innovative design and value.
• Today, Spring Air has 13 domestic factories and 22 international licensees that operate in 32 countries worldwide.