Sleep Sense Hybrid SmoothTop Series 15'' Nantucket by Spring Air
Item # SSSTNANHYG
$1,399.00 List Price: $2,149.00 You Save: $750.00
Spring Air Sleep Sense Smooth Top series Hybrid 15 Inch Nantucket innovation incorporates an inner core construction made up of 7 zones of pocketed coils varying heights at the most critical body points – the shoulders, hips and back. At Cains Bedding
• Since 1926, Spring Air has been widely recognized for its innovative mattresses and sleep sets. • Francis Karr, who founded the company, was himself a visionary. His free-end offset coil design, which adjusts to each sleeper’s weight, is now the most copied design in the bedding industry. • In the late 1940s, the company introduced button-free technology, quilted surfaces and extra-supportive bedding materials. • In 1953, Spring Air began producing its “Health Center” mattress which featured zones for different areas of the body. • The Pillow Top mattress was introduced by Spring Air in 1973. • With 4 billion dollars’ worth of Spring Air sleep sets sold at retail over the past 10 years, Spring Air has stayed true to quality, innovative design and value. • Today, Spring Air has 13 domestic factories and 22 international licensees that operate in 32 countries worldwide.
Sleep Sense innovation incorporates an inner core construction of varying heights at the most critical body points – the shoulders, hips and back.
This patented encased coil design provides relief to the body’s high-pressure areas and give lower back support for a comfortable and restful night’s sleep at a great value.
This superior core construction combined with your choice of gel-infused memory foam provides a more supportive and comfortable nights sleep.
The Sleep Sense patented high-low design provides pressure relief in the shoulders and hip area, and additional support in the back where it is needed, giving you a more comfortable night’s sleep.
858 COMFORT COIL HI-LOW COIL®
Independent Coil System the variable-height coil system features cavity-filled zoning
High Denisty Foam
Torision Ultra Firm Setting Edge
New 2017 Model above Silver & Black
Just right temperature, Gel Memory foam for all-night coolness.
Both the weight of the mattress and the sleepers are supported with our patented eco-wood base.
• Independent Coil System the variable-height coil system features cavity-filled zoning, create a traditional zoning layout with greater support at the hips and shoulders.
• Our high-profile SoftTouch™ coils come together to create the OmniTouch™ unit. • Each coil is manufactured from high-tensile wire and fabric encased for independent motion. • This provides good body conforming support and reduces motion transfer between partners at night. • Coils feel soft at first, but firm up when pressure is applied to provide extra support. • Zoning allows for more support in pressure point areas, like the hips, shoulders, and back.
1 ½” GEL SUPPORT CHANNELS FOR THE ULTIMATE PRESSURE RELIEF IN THE HIP AND SHOULDERS AREA OF THE BODY
SLEEP SENSE SITTING EDGE
• High Density Foam Torsion Ultra Firm Sitting Edge 70# ILD 3.75’’ foam width, offering greater edge-to-edge sleeping with no roll-off. • The NEW upgrade will outperform the completion, most uses only 50#ILD
2 1'' LAYERS ULTRA HIGH DENISTY FIRM FOAM
• The highest grade of polyurethane foam for durability and support for years of use without body impressions.
3” HIGH DENISTY FOAM
The highest grade of polyurethane foam for high density cushion support provides stability for the mattress and support for years of use without body impressions.
2 INCHES OF HIGH DENISTY GEL MEMORY FOAM
• Gel-Memory Foam layer gives you cooling, therapeutic support and unbeatable pressure point relief. • Less tossing and turning, proven pressure point relief no matter what position you sleep in. • Just right temperature, Gel Memory foam for all-night coolness.
SLEEP SENSE QUILT
• Teo Tech Reflective Material • Cooling top cover to keep you cooler
• .08oz Fire-Tec Fiber Quilt
SLEEP SENSE PREMIUM FOUNDATION
• Made by local Amish company built for many years to last
• Two Heights available 9'' Foundation are 5'' Foundation