• Since 1926, Spring Air has been widely recognized for its innovative mattresses and sleep sets. • Francis Karr, who founded the company, was himself a visionary. His free-end offset coil design, which adjusts to each sleeper’s weight, is now the most copied design in the bedding industry. • In the late 1940s, the company introduced button-free technology, quilted surfaces, and extra-supportive bedding materials. • In 1953, Spring Air began producing its “Health Center” mattress which featured zones for different areas of the body. • The Pillow Top mattress was introduced by Spring Air in 1973. • With 4 billion dollars worth of Spring Air sleep sets sold at retail over the past 10 years, Spring Air has stayed true to quality, innovative design, and value. • Today, Spring Air has 13 domestic factories and 22 international licensees that operate in 32 countries worldwide.
Gel-Memory Foam layer gives you cooling, therapeutic support, and unbeatable pressure point relief.
Consumers want to make responsible choices.
Supports the American Farmer. Consumers would rather buy products that are “Made in America.”
Including buying bedding and furniture that is more earth-friendly without sacrificing comfort, style, or quality and without paying premium prices.
Smaller environmental footprint.
23% reduction in total energy demand 61% reduction in non-renewable energy use 36% less global warming emissions 50,000 barrels of oil are estimated to be saved per year from BioFlex™ Hybrid Foams
Superior performance with BioFlex™ Hybrid Foam.
Petro based Polyols used in Conventional Foams Non-Renewable Renewable
Meets consumers' concern for “Green Products.”
The “green” market is moving more mainstream than ever, but it’s not the traditional environmentalists; it’s people like you and me who want to feel good about the choices they make.
**Results based on Preliminary Life Cycle Analysis by Five Winds International
It is your World. It is Your Choice. Choose BioFlex.
Lessens the dependency on foreign crude oil and fossil fuels.
Natural Soy Content Polyols used in BioFlex Hybrid Foams Non-Renewable Renewable
• 7” High-Density Foam cushion support core that helps circulate air and wick away heat while you sleep.
•2” High-density cool reflections foam is exceptionally durable and long-lasting, with properties that allow the mattresses to have long-lasting comfort.
• 10 INCH BIO-FLEX HIGH-DENSITY GEL MEMORY FOAM
• Gel-Memory Foam layer gives you cooling, therapeutic support, and unbeatable pressure point relief. • Less tossing and turning, proven pressure point relief no matter what position you sleep in. • Just right temperature, Gel Memory foam for all-night coolness.
Super comfort four-way stretch knit material adjusts to the weight of the body.
SPRING AIR PREMIUM FOUNDATION
• Made by a local Amish company built for many years to last
• Two Heights available 9'' Foundation & 5'' Low Profile Foundation
Both the weight of the mattress and the sleepers are supported with our patented eco-wood base.
• 10 Year Warranty
CALM NIGHT GEL Waterbed Replacement Mattress, Comes in Cal Super Single, Cal Queen, Cal King Drop-in sizes, Designed to Fit Inside a Waterbed Frame
Sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Full XL, Queen, King, Cal King
The U.S.A. Craftsmanship made in Springfield, IL Ask about our Free Delivery!
CertiPUR — A Healthy Choice
CertiPUR-US is a voluntary testing, analysis, and certification program developed by the global flexible polyurethane foam industry (FPF). It qualifies that the flexible polyurethane foam in a product
Has been independently laboratory tested and certified to meet voluntary standards for content, emission, and durability Has low emission (off-gassing) for indoor air quality Is made without ozone depleters Is made without mercury, lead, and heavy metals Is made without formaldehyde Is made without prohibited phthalates