Can Your Bed Pass This Test?
You can't get "Healthy Sleep"® on a bad mattress.
Rate your bed with this 10 point test.
1. Is the cover soiled, stained or burned?
2. Does the mattress surface look uneven?
3. Are there sagging spots around the edges or where you usually lie down?
4. Do the box springs have an uneven or sagging surface?
5. Would you be embarrassed to show your bed, without covers, to your neighbor?
6. Is the mattress comfortable in some places, but not others?
7. When you turn over, do you hear creaks, crunches, or other suspicious noises?
8. When you roll around, does the bed wobble or sway?
9. Are you and your partner rolling together without meaning to?
10. Are you fighting each other, or the covers, for enough space to get comfortable?
■ Low-proﬁle Softech® is a performance layer that eliminates the need for extra foam and expands layering options to deliver durable, responsive comfort.
■ Increase coil counts by layering on top of innerspring units, adding an extra level of comfort.
■ Durability and sag-resistance that outshines other comfort layer materials, like foam.
■ SoftTouch® Coils Utilized in 8" OmniTouch
Coils are designed to flex and conform independently of each other to reduce motion transfer and help eliminate partner sleeping disturbance.
■ SoftTouch® coil springs provide initial softness to the touch, becoming firmer for needed support as weight is applied, resulting in luxurious comfort and support.
■ Designed to create overall softness and comfort to the touch followed by good, responsive support that helps maintain correct postural alignment.
■ 3 Zones of Posturizing Support
■ Support is added in the center third of the innerspring unit, where body weight is greatest. The center-third band of support equalizes additional weight for uniform, deeply individualized comfort over the entire unit.
■ The Active Support Technology® of innersprings relaxes your muscles during natural sleep movements, comforting and supporting your body during a good night’s rest.
■ Innersprings sleep up to 28% cooler than foam.