Can Your Bed Pass This Test?
You can't get "Healthy Sleep"® on a bad mattress.
Rate your bed with this 10 point test.
1. Is the cover soiled, stained or burned?
2. Does the mattress surface look uneven?
3. Are there sagging spots around the edges or where you usually lie down?
4. Do the box springs have an uneven or sagging surface?
5. Would you be embarrassed to show your bed, without covers, to your neighbor?
6. Is the mattress comfortable in some places, but not others?
7. When you turn over, do you hear creaks, crunches, or other suspicious noises?
8. When you roll around, does the bed wobble or sway?
9. Are you and your partner rolling together without meaning to?
10. Are you fighting each other, or the covers, for enough space to get comfortable?
With a unique, ergonomic design, Lura-Flex® Symetrics® uses an open-end, offset coil design for increased sensitivity and responsiveness to various body types.
■ High coil counts that translate to more support for all body shapes, offering customized comfort.
■ Consistent support and coverage across the mattress and all the way to the edge.
■ A durable, long-lasting sleep surface that springs back to its original shape after each use.
■ Stress-relieved wire holds its shape and provides a durable, consistent sleep surface.
■ Foam-encased option available.
■ Facing open-offset coils provide counterbalanced deﬂection that equalizes motion when weight is applied.
■ This helps to isolate motion and reduces partner disturbance.
■ Innersprings sleep up to 28% cooler than foam.